Qatar Airways is a 5-star airline, which is one of the best options to fly with. The airline is known worldwide for its best fleet, amazing services on board and unforgettable hospitality. The airline serves all six continents and flies to more than 150 destinations worldwide. Qatar Airways has a hub in Doha's state of the art Hamad International Airport.
How to Book Qatar Airways Stopover using Multi-City Option Online?
Qatar Airways Stopover can be booked online, with the following easy steps.
- Select the Multi-city option on the top (Return / One Way / Multi-city)
- Write your Departure and Arrival Airport such that your have 3 or 4 cities in the ticket. Like if you want to fly out to Doha from Dubai and after some days from Doha to Kuala Lumpur (Doha Stop over) and on the return from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai, then Doha is the Destination City on the First Flight and Departure City on the second flight, like
- You can use feature “Add another flight” to add the 3rd flight (inbound flight).
- Select the departure dates for each flight.
- Select the number of Adults / Child / Infant from the drop down menu
- Check the box with text “Show only Premium Class (Business/First)” if you want to book Business or First Class. For the economy class, don’t check this checkbox.
- Click “Search”. Once you have pressed “Search tab” you will be taken to the Flight selection page.
- Select the flights one by one (in this example there are 3 flights. Dubai-Doha, Doha-Kuala Lumpur and Kula Lumpur-Dubai). Tip: You can click “Show more” option to look for more options for each flight.
- After making selection for all the flights, Select “Best Fare” at the bottom and press “Continue”.
- Complete the remaining booking by writing the name / details of the passenger(s).
- Make payment.
Have a Nice Journey with 5 star Airlines Qatar Airways 🙂